Why make a donation?
How much should I give?
We believe there is no such thing as a small donation! Here are some practical examples to illustrate our regular needs:
- 5€ ($5.43) allow us to pay for one round trip for the Filipino team to carry out an educational intervention with local communities.
- 10€ ($10.87) allow us to cover the food expenses of the scientific team for one day in the field.
- 20€ ($21.74) allow us to pay three days' salary for one of our guides in the forest.
- 50€ ($54.34) allow us to buy supplies for small repairs at the Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center.
- 150€ ($160.03) allow us to cover all expenses for an educational intervention in France.
- 360€ ($391.27) allow us to pay one month's salary for our Research project coordinator in the Philippines.
If you want to help us without spending money, you can also download Lilo, a search engine that donates half of its benefits to NGOs.
How can I donate?
Are you running a business?
You want to support our association's projects as a company ? Then you can make a donation through our HelloAsso page or by bank transfer. Your company will become a commercial member of the association and we generally share such news on our social media pages and website. Feel free to send us your logo by email after your donation for more effective communication! We also carry out educational interventions and/or conferences for our commercial members: you can learn more about this on our outreach in France page or contact us directly by e-mail at email@example.com !
PAY BY CREDIT CARD
Through our partner HelloAsso
PAY BY CREDIT CARD
Pay by bank tranfer
Make your bank transfer:
– IBAN : FR76 3000 4012 7300 0100 4861 674
– BIC: BNPAFRPPXXX
Pay by bank cheque
Send us your payment by check to the address below:
57 rue Cuvier
57 rue Cuvier MNHN CP31
79 Abanico Road, Barangay San Pedro, Puerto Princesa city
Subscribe to our newsletter
Your e-mail address will be only used for sending ABConservation newsletters.
It will never be shared with third parties and you can find a link to cancel your subscription in all our e-mails.
To know how your data is used and to learn more about your rights, click here.